MY PAGE

DISCOUNT FOR YOU NOW!!

Saturday, August 20, 2011

#CHEAP Barbie My Scene My Bling Bling Barbie DollMattelJ1038

Barbie My Scene My Bling Bling Barbie Doll


Barbie My Scene My Bling Bling Barbie Doll


CHEAP,Discount,Buy,Sale,Bestsellers,Good,For,REVIEW, Barbie My Scene My Bling Bling Barbie DollMattelJ1038,Wholesale,Promotions,Shopping,Shipping,Barbie My Scene My Bling Bling Barbie DollMattelJ1038,BestSelling,Off,Savings,Gifts,Cool,Hot,Top,Sellers,Overview,Specifications,Feature,on sale,Barbie My Scene My Bling Bling Barbie DollMattelJ1038 Barbie My Scene My Bling Bling Barbie DollMattelJ1038






Barbie My Scene My Bling Bling Barbie Doll Overview


This is a new look for Barbie. It is dressed in a sparkling halter top with short leather miniskirt, high white boots and accessorized with jewelry and fur shawl. It comes with another outfit, pocketbook, sunglasses, cell and accessories. Also includes a Ka-Ching - Bling Ring for you. It measures 12" tall.


Barbie My Scene My Bling Bling Barbie Doll Feature


  • Doll is dripping in faux diamonds and faux jewel-encrusted clothing from head to toe
  • Comes with a hot outfit, a glamorous side fashion, and tons of bling-themed piece count like a fun purse, a cell phone, and make-up
  • Each doll comes with a totally sparkly bling ring for the girl
  • My Scene Collection