MY PAGE

DISCOUNT FOR YOU NOW!!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Puppy in my Pocket and Friends 88373

Puppy in My Pocket


Puppy in My Pocket


CHEAP,Discount,Buy,Sale,Bestsellers,Good,For,REVIEW, Puppy in My PocketPuppy in my Pocket and Friends88373,Wholesale,Promotions,Shopping,Shipping,Puppy in My PocketPuppy in my Pocket and Friends88373,BestSelling,Off,Savings,Gifts,Cool,Hot,Top,Sellers,Overview,Specifications,Feature,on sale,Puppy in My PocketPuppy in my Pocket and Friends88373 Puppy in My PocketPuppy in my Pocket and Friends88373







Puppy in My Pocket Feature


  • Help this doggie mom love and care for her newborn babies
  • Give them a checkup, feed them, then let them play; there’s no better place for moms and newborns to stay
  • Includes a play set, a mom dog, 3 babies, a highchair, height scale, weight scale, bottle and sticker sheet
  • Also includes a sticker album to keep track of your entire Puppy In My Pocket and Friends pet collection